We are confident we can help you achieve your goal of having a child. We are so confident in fact that if after 4 attempts you are still not pregnant, we’ll give you a vial for free.
Starting June 1, 2013
- if you are 38 or younger,
- order at least 4 vials,
- undergo 4 cycles of insemination procedures at your doctor’s office within 12 months*
- and don’t achieve a pregnancy,
- we will give you a vial for free.*
We recognise that this is an investment of time, emotions, and also of money. We are committed to you, our clients, and to the growth of healthy, happy families. Please take advantage of this limited time offer.
*Full Guidelines here:
1. The patient must order at least 4 vials of donor semen from Fairfax Cryobank. The orders may all be at different times. The earliest purchase date of a vial for purposes of this offer is June 1, 2013.
2. The patient must also have at least 4 cycles of assisted reproductive technology (ART) procedures, which include artificial insemination or in vitro fertilization (IVF) performed by a licensed GP
- At home inseminations will not be counted as one of the 4 ART procedures
- All ART procedures must occur within 12 months of the first procedure date and no earlier than June 1, 2013.
- If 2 inseminations occur within one cycle, this counts as 1 cycle.
3. A completed Fairfax Pregnancy Pledge GP Verification form must be verified and signed by a GP or other relevant medical professional in order for patient to be eligible for 1 free vial
4. The patient who is receiving the ART procedure must not have reached her 39th birthday by the date of the first ART procedure
Proof of age will be verified by the GP completing the Fairfax Pregnancy Pledge GP Verification form.
5. If pregnancy is not achieved after 4 cycles of ART procedures as defined above, the patient will be able to receive one vial of equal or lesser value donor semen at no cost. Vials will be considered equal if they are in the same donor category (e.g. Doctorate, ID Options etc).
6. If a client desires her ‘free’ vial from a different donor category and the vial cost is more expensive, the difference in cost will be the client’s responsibility.
7. Shipping costs of the free vial will be the patient’s responsibility.
8. If a client purchases vials in bulk, then proceeds to have 4 cycles of ART procedures without a successful pregnancy, and has at least one unused vial remaining, they will be refunded the cost of 1 vial.
9. If the patient becomes pregnant during one of the 4 sequential cycles of ART procedures, we recommend that the pregnancy be reported to your Canadian distributor.
10. If a pregnancy is achieved and is confirmed with ultrasound to show a fetal heartbeat, the free vial offer is no longer applicable for the ART procedures prior to that pregnancy.
11. The patient can apply for only one free vial.